Wednesday 19 June 2013

Children Made Couple


We have mouth with teeth to chew and eat; at the same time we got stomach to digest it. We have not asked GOD why I should eat, why it should get digested and again why I need to eat, instead of all this can’t I live without eating?

We have never asked GOD about natural feelings like hungry, thirsty, sex and why HE provided food, water and opposite gender to get rid of these feelings.

Do I consider this process of getting children is GOD’s wish to make his creation exist forever or its result of people excessive urge to have sex or it is part of human emotions to have a child?

I hope few things cannot be asked as it cannot be answered, one among such questions is why GOD has created Earth and created creatures called as humans to play on this earth? What is HIS idea in giving emotions to humans and making them to play within those emotions? I don't want to question too much on this as HE might have HIS Philosophy which may or may not be understandable or acceptable by me. I believe that for all the bad that happens I am only reason and for all good that happens it is collaboration of people around me and GOD the only powerful controller of us. I think by birth I have all the ingredients which I need to overcome to become good person and God, my family, teachers, friends and all the people around me played key role to turn up to what I am today. But 1 thing I believe is though game is played by us and monitored by HIM, HE has all the rights to judge us and intervene in that game at any time.

I don't know in what context sir.RGV has said “By birth I am aged and I am trying to grow towards childhood”, but I believe it is correct to go to childhood state in the context where we can be as straight forward (while questioning), as clear (in knowing what we want), as excited (in knowing new things), as stubborn (in getting what we want) as the children. When I am trying to know what could be the reason in having children, I started praising children; I hope it would be better to dig the reason instead of just praising children J

We don't know what GOD wishes could be and though humans urge to have sex can lead to pregnancy, there is also science to stop pregnancy. So, I like to fix to the point that human emotions could be the reason to have children. Let’s dig the reason behind having children on the lines of human emotions.

First, I want to know what makes couple go mad to have children.

For this I got a doubt, how the concept of couple came into existence? Then I started thinking, to get children is that required to be a couple?

As per my understanding to get children a man and woman are required and they need not be couple. If so, then why both who are responsible in getting a child onto this world are tied together with a knot called marriage?

For this I got a point like if a baby is born due to these two people then there should be a person to take care of this baby. In that case the point arises who should be made responsible for the security of that child, for this there is no proper reason to make a single person accountable when the product is combination of the two personsJ. So in order to avoid unnecessary questions and keep digging into the issue they made both of them responsible for the child care. Here I have a question like, does this means that same persons can have relations with different persons and can take care of the respective children?

If a person has relations with many persons there is always a chance that we will give more importance to one among those people. Hence, there will be huge chances to give more importance to a child from the best liked person than the child from other person. In this context, one can prioritize the persons with whom he has relations based on their qualities but how can the same person prioritize their children who will have same qualities in that age?

Hence in order to avoid the mistreatment to the innocent children they would have brought the concept that a person can have any number of children but with same person. In order to standardize this concept, they named it as marriage and given the validity period as lifelong.   

I hope I got some clarity about couple, let me go back on to the point that why the couple go mad to become parents?

To be more clear on the above question, do they really go mad to have children or is this happening by chance or they wanted to happen that as part of the generic procedure?

I think just like hunger, thirsty, sex is also a natural thing which cannot be avoided. So it’s natural that both persons enjoy having sex and in that process there is always a chance to have children. In most of the cases it happens by chance in their sexual happiness. But if they want to avoid having children they need to avoid sex on or before her period’s time. That is fine but how this is being taken by different people?

In general most of the people who got married will plan to have children some or the other time and will have children in that process. Then from where this point that parents goes mad for children comes into picture?

If everything goes as usual we may not get a chance to understand the value of what we are holding? In order to know the value of something which we are missing, I hope first we should have that and have enjoyed that or should be completely aware about that. In this case how come a person who is not having children will be so mad about them?

Actually, to know the value of children they do not need to have children in specific as they were part of the same place where a couple will be considered as successful only after they have children. Of course, there are people even after living in the same society (where people fear that their blood line will be no longer exist and all their properties will be no more used when they are not having children) will not feel bad for not having children or they intentionally avoid children, these people are exceptional cases who will be in negligible number. So we can conclude that by default they know the value of children and hence become mad for them when they are not able to have them. What could be the general factors that added value to children?

As the generation’s passes after certain period, a group of people who found that they are genetically related started giving (family) names to their groups. They would have not stopped their but continued clubbing the groups that are some or the other way related as per their knowledge and started giving (community) names to the related groups. In this process almost all people will be identified within the group or community hence it makes them abides to the norms laid by that group or community.

Some of the points keeping the view of the group:

Ø  People fear that their blood line will not be there if they don't have children. I don't know why they are bothering about the generations which he/she is not going to see.

Ø  People feel that there won’t be any person who will take care as much as their children. In the state where they don't know how their child is going to behave in future and even after seeing many poor parents being under treated by their grown up children, most of the couples wants to have children.

Ø  People will feel that there will be no one who can enjoy their properties or will feel that for whom they have to be so organized and work hard when there is no child.

Ø  People say that a person will become more stable or organized and start feeling more responsibilities when he get married and that too when they had children.

Ø  A married person will lose respect within his community when they are not able to have children.

Ø  A life looks complete when a person gets married and has children. In specific woman will feel that she is complete when her organ is used successfully for giving birth. Any person will not feel disabled when all her organs are used successfully same is the case with womb.

Ø  Caring children, exchanging love with children, teaching and also learning from them. Actually all these and many more emotions that make life more meaningful can be attained by having children.

As everyone is born in a place surrounded with the people who are enjoying all and even more than those emotions with their children, everyone will acknowledge all these emotions and use to feel very bad & become mad for them (children) when they are not able to own these emotions. If they are not able to have children, there madness makes them to go for adoption or follow the surrogacy process to have a child.

Actually I don't know whether GOD expected the humans to make their race continued or not, but currently almost every couple expects to become parents…

Note: The understanding which i have mentioned above is according to the maturity levels I have at this age and I dont have any intention to hurt any person feelings. 
I am still young , so I may take a diffrent stand in the future about the things which shared with you today as the life is always a good teacher, it will educate me more and make my views much broader to see and understand. So, if you have comments to share please do, I am sincere listener always :)

I am always thankful to my guru RGV sir as he and his book "Na Istam" is my inspiration to analyze anything for an example above "Children Made Couple"

No comments:

Post a Comment